CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
- You may cancel your order with us for the goods you purchased at any time up to the end of the 14 days starting from the date the goods were received.
- Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if this is requested in writing within 14 days of receipt of your goods. This includes any delivery charge levied on your order, but excludes any charges incurred in returning the order to us. If a return is not requested within 14 days, we will refund the purchase price but not any delivery costs incurred by us in sending the order to you or incurred by you in returning the goods to us
- To cancel your order please email us at email@example.com stating your order details.
- If your order is already in processing for dispatch we may not be able to halt the process should you wish to cancel. Please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they will deal with your request. If you have already received the goods please return them according to our return policy. Shipping charges will apply.
- Made to Order and Bespoke items - You may cancel your order within 7 days from the date you placed the order.
We would like our customers to be 100% happy and satisfied with their purchases. If you are not happy about yours, there is a factory defect or damage due to transport, you can return the item(s) for either an exchange or a full refund as follows:
- Damaged and faulty goods - Such item/s must be notified within 7 days. Please email email@example.com with photographic evidence and details of the damage.
- Change of mind - If you have changed your mind and wish to return the item(s) a full refund will apply according to the following conditions. The same policy does not apply to our ‘made to order’ and bespoke purchases.
- UK and EU member countries – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions. Please advise us of when returning items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the goods.
- International, Norway and Switzerland – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions within 14 days of receipt but you will be responsible for the freight cost to return the items. However, the collection may be arranged by Latzio. All International returns must be clearly marked with “Returned goods” to avoid Import duty. Any Import duty incurred will be deducted from the refund. Please email email@example.com if you need further assistance.
- Made to order and bespoke Products - Please note that Made to Order and Bespoke products are excluded from our standard return policy and are not eligible for return or refund unless damaged or faulty. This includes all Furniture, Lighting, Artwork, Textiles, and Tapestry products. Please notify us within 7 days of any defects or damages.
- How to return -
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days or 7 days for made to order or bespoke, of receipt of your goods .
- Please retain the packaging and repack the item(s) carefully prior to pickup.
- No return label required.
- You will be contacted by one of our shipping partners arrange the collection.
- Cost of returning goods - The cost of returning your unwanted items is as follows:
- United Kingdom - £9.95
- United Kingdom - Large furniture items including beanbags - £30
- Rest of the world - Costs will assessed according to the original order value and country.
- A full refund including transport charges will apply to any items that are damaged or defective reported with 7 days from receipt of the goods. Our customer service will request photographic evidence of the damage.
- If you have changed your mind and wish to return the item(s) a full refund will apply if this is requested by email within 14 days of receipt of your goods. A "return” shipping charge will apply and will be deducted from your refund. This policy does not apply to our ‘made to order’ or bespoke purchases.
- Please note there is a surcharge for areas outside of the UK mainland. The non-mainland UK includes Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Shetland, the Western Isles/Outer Hebrides and some parts of mainland Scotland.
- All refunds are processed using the original payment method. Should a credit/debit card be expired in the interim an alternative method will be offered.
- Although it is usually faster, please allow up to 14 days for the refund to reach your account. Please review the details of our Terms & Conditions, Shipping & Delivery
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information.