We hope you love your new purchases, but if they are not as desired you can return them to us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions or in accordance with your legal rights.
How to return
Simply email us at [email protected] or contact one of our Customer Services team within 14 working days of receipt of your goods (starting the day after you have received your delivery) for a no-quibble refund or exchange and we will organise a free collection at your earliest convenience.
Please retain packaging and repack the item(s) carefully prior to pickup.
If our suppliers or manufacturer are unable to deliver the goods at the estimated delivery time, we will contact you by email or telephone to offer an alternative or refund in full.
We would like our customers to be 100% happy and satisfied with their purchases. If you are not happy about yours or there is a factory defect or damage due to transport, you can return the item(s) for either an exchange or full refund as follow:
- Damaged goods
Item/s must be notified within 7 days and email to us at: [email protected] Our customer service will request photographic evidence of the damage.
- Change of mind
If you have changed your mind and wish to return the item(s) a full refund will apply according to the following conditions. The same policy will apply to our ‘made to order’ purchases.
- UK and EU member countries – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions. Please advise us of when returning items by emailing [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of the goods and we will arrange collection.
- International and Norway and Switzerland – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions within 14 days of receipt but you will be responsible for the freight cost to return the items. However collection may be arranged by Latzio. Please email [email protected] if you need further assistance.
- Non-returnable items
Please note that some wearable products on our website, such as face masks, are non-returnable for hygiene and safety reasons.
- Made to order
We believe in the quality of our products that we offer no quibble, no hassle 14 days return policy on all our made to order purchases.
- Method of collection
We will arrange free collection at a time convenient to you, just contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
There are no extra charges for delivery of exchanges due to factory defect or transport damage. However, there would be a charge if you just changed your mind about the items and wish to exchange for a different colour, size or something else. The charge will depend upon the item and we will advise you prior to exchange.
- A full refund including transport charges will apply to any items that are damaged or defective reported with 7 days from receipt of the goods. Our customer service will request photographic evidence of the damage.
- If you have changed your mind and wish to return the item(s) a full refund will apply if this is requested in writing within 14 days of receipt of your goods. This includes any standard delivery charge paid at the time of ordering. However, for international orders outside the EU and orders from Norway and Switzerland this excludes any charges incurred in returning the item(s) to us. The same policy will apply to our ‘made to order’ purchases.
- Please note there is a surcharge for areas outside of UK mainland. Non-mainland UK includes Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Shetland, Western Isles/Outer Hebrides.
- A full list of the postcodes where the surcharge applies is available at Shipping and Delivery Charges.
- Although it is usually faster, please allow up to 10 days for the refund to reach your account. Please review the details of our Terms & Conditions , Shipping & Delivery or Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
This does not affect your statutory legal rights.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information.