Dialma Brown Baroque Wall Shelf
- Dimensions H84 x L55 x D15cm
- Made in Italy
Add a lavish touch to your home with this Baroque wall shelf by Dialma Brown which features an ornate carved frame in an aged white effect. Inside, two shelves offer space to display books, trinkets or houseplants, for a truly on-trend look.
FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Estimated delivery date: 27/08/2020Compare
H84 x L55 x D15cm
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we appreciate and seek your understanding and patience to expect possible slight delays in shipping to some locations.
Free delivery on orders over £50.
£5.95 will be charged on orders under £50.
“In Stock” items: UK Standard Delivery is within 2- 3 days.
“Pre-Order” items: UK Standard delivery, the estimated time is displayed with each product.
There would be a fixed charge for certain out of reach postcodes.
UK Heavy Furniture Delivery
Furniture* of over 30KG will be delivered with 2 Man-White-Glove delivery service to the room of your choice. Please note that this service applies to deliveries in the UK Mainland only.
We deliver worldwide all the products on our website. The following list shows the cost of the delivery charge for non-furniture items*. For furniture and heavier items, the charge will be calculated in the shopping cart. Shipping of furniture and heavier items* will be via sea freight. If your country is not listed below, we can do a custom delivery quote via email at [email protected]
- “In Stock” items: Standard International Delivery is within 3 / 5 days.
- Pre-Order” items: International Standard Delivery, the estimated time is displayed with each product.
- Import duties & custom tariffs of respective countries are the responsibilities of the customer unless stated by Latzio.com.
We would like our customers to be 100% happy and satisfied with their purchases, therefore, we have no quibble policy. If you are not happy about your item or there is a factory defect or damage due to transport, you can return the item/s for either an exchange or full refund as follow:
- Damaged item/s must be notified within 7 days and email to us at (with photo images of the damaged parts) to [email protected]
- Change of mind
- UK and EU member countries – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions. Please advise us when returning items by emailing [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of the goods and we will arrange collection.
- International orders, Norway and Switzerland – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions within 14 days of receipt but you will be responsible for the freight cost to return the items. However, the collection may be arranged by Latzio. Please email [email protected] if you need further assistance.
We will arrange collection at a time convenient for you, just contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
More information can be found at Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
There are no extra charges for the delivery of exchanges due to factory defect or transport damage. However, there would be a charge if you just changed your mind about the items and wish to exchange for a different colour, size, or something else. The charge will depend upon the item and we will advise you prior to exchange.
Although it is usually faster, please allow up to 10 days for the refund to reach your account. Please review the details of our Terms & Conditions, Shipping & Delivery or Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
(*Heavy & larger items on our website are classed as: Tables, Chairs, Stools, Sofas, Coffee Tables, Side Tables, Side Boards, Cabinets, Large Book Shelves, Large Trunks, Large Mirrors. Large Lamps)
Important notice – Heavy and larger items are likely to be shipped via sea freight, hence adding additional time for delivery.
Dialma Brown was founded in 2007– a young, dynamic company with strong appeal and numerous sales outlets in Italy and abroad.
Eclectic and transversal, the Dialma Brown lifestyle takes forward and backward steps through space and time, absorbing occasionally opposing trends, using Provençale, Country, Industrial and Vintage to breathe life into scenographic, emotion-filled interiors.
The exception compositional variety seen in every component is all produced in-house at its production plant, an expression of the “Made in Italy” that has made us famous the world over and which fits neatly into any architectural context, from a historic building to a country house. Today, the Dialma Brown is in the leading sector, charming the greater public dedicated to furnishings and the home.