Serax Amber Glass Vase
- Glass Vase
- Dimensions – H24 x Ø11.5cm
- Colour – Amber
- Material – Glass
- Design by Marie Michielssen
- Wind & Fire Range
- By Serax
- Free Delivery On This Item In UK
(See below for UK & International “Delivery & Return” charges)
Estimated delivery date: 28/02/2021
The new Wind & Fire collection includes, on the one hand, the glass translations of the organic Earth vases in papier maché, but completely new shapes have also been added to the collection. Vases reminiscent of the pharmacy jars of yesteryear. The organic versions in brown, green and dark blue, the tighter in heavenly blue and cognac. “The transition between those two colours is reminiscent of the transition between sea and beach," says Marie. Designed by Marie Michielssen for Serax.
Please note: due to ongoing disruption from Brexit, international border restrictions, and Covid-19, orders may experience delays beyond their estimated delivery date. Please get in touch at [email protected] with any questions and allow 72 hours for a response. We appreciate your continued patience and support during this busy time. UK Delivery Free delivery on orders over £50. £5.95 will be charged on orders under £50. “In Stock” items: UK Standard Delivery is within 2- 3 days. “Pre-Order” items: UK Standard delivery, the estimated time is displayed with each product. There would be a fixed charge for certain out of reach postcodes. UK Heavy Furniture Delivery Furniture* of over 30KG will be delivered with 2 Man-White-Glove delivery service to the room of your choice. Please note that this service applies to deliveries in the UK Mainland only. Please note: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all two-man deliveries will be kerbside only and it is the customer’s responsibility to unpack the delivery and bring the items inside the house or the desired location. No unpacking or room of choice service can be provided until further notice. International Delivery We deliver worldwide all the products on our website. The following list shows the cost of the delivery charge for non-furniture items*. For furniture and heavier items, the charge will be calculated in the shopping cart. Shipping of furniture and heavier items* will be via sea freight. If your country is not listed below, we can do a custom delivery quote via email at [email protected]More information can be found at Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Exchange Policy There are no extra charges for the delivery of exchanges due to factory defect or transport damage. However, there would be a charge if you just changed your mind about the items and wish to exchange for a different colour, size, or something else. The charge will depend upon the item and we will advise you prior to exchange. Refund Policy Although it is usually faster, please allow up to 10 days for the refund to reach your account. Please review the details of our Terms & Conditions, Shipping & Delivery or Cancellations, Returns & Refunds (*Heavy & larger items on our website are classed as: Tables, Chairs, Stools, Sofas, Coffee Tables, Side Tables, Side Boards, Cabinets, Large Book Shelves, Large Trunks, Large Mirrors. Large Lamps) *Important notice –
- “In Stock” items: Standard International Delivery is within 3 / 5 days.
- Pre-Order” items: International Standard Delivery, the estimated time is displayed with each product.
- Import duties & custom tariffs of respective countries are the responsibilities of the customer unless stated by Latzio.com.
- South Africa – Customers purchasing from South Africa are specified as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). All Duties and Import costs are included in the final purchase price and there should not be any additional costs for you to receive your order.
- USA – Purchases up to $2,500 shipped to the USA via a courier (not sea freight) will not incur additional charges.
- Damaged item/s must be notified within 7 days and email to us at (with photo images of the damaged parts) to [email protected]
- Change of mind
- UK and EU member countries – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions. Please advise us when returning items by emailing [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of the goods and we will arrange collection.
- International orders, Norway and Switzerland – Items must be returned in their original packaging and in factory conditions within 14 days of receipt but you will be responsible for the freight cost to return the items. However, the collection may be arranged by Latzio. Please email [email protected] if you need further assistance.
Made to order & Bespoke Products
Made to Order and Bespoke products are excluded from our standard return policy and are not eligible for return or refund. This includes all Artwork, Textiles, and Tapestry products.
Please make sure that you check your selection carefully as once placed, the order cannot be returned unless the product is faulty, damaged, or does not conform to your original specification.
- Heavy and larger items are likely to be shipped via sea freight, hence adding additional time for delivery over and above the “Estimated Delivery Time”
International orders to all countries are sent via sea freight-DAP (Delivered at Place) where Place is the Port Terminal of the destination country. All Import costs, Custom duties and Delivery charges from this point are the responsibility of the customer importing the goods. This excludes countries specified as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Custom clearance and homeland taxation charges for International Shipment via Sea-Freight are the full responsibility of the client. In the event that the appropriate and relevant import custom tariffs are not paid by the customer, Latzio Limited is discharged from any responsibility for refund, acceptance of additional charges, or liability.
- Items sent via sea-freight will be non-refundable unless faulty upon receipt.
Serax enhances your home, adds personality to your interior, and creates unforgettable moments at the dining table. Relying only on the most passionate designers from all over the globe, we produce traditional handicraft.
From Vietnam through Antwerp to Portugal, our items are manufactured by skilled craftsmen who respect the basic idea of each design. Our collections are unique for their shapes, materials and style.
Serax looks for beauty every day, for the good things that make life worth living, the things that create a home that inspires happiness.