General Terms and Conditions
1 – Our information
www.latzio.com is a website owned and operated by MMT Property Services Limited trading as latzio.com (hereafter “we", “our", “us"). We are a company registered in the UK under company No. 09997043.
Our registered office is at Gable House, 239 Regents Park Rd Finchley N3 3LF. Our VAT No. is GB 311182745
Note that by using our website and purchasing our products or services it means that you agree our terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering.
If you are unclear as to your rights under them or if you want an explanation about them please contact our customer services team at [email protected]
2 – Ordering
You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on our website by following the onscreen prompts after selecting the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order as you go along up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the “Place order" button on the checkout page.
All orders are subject to the following:-
- All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us are subject to acceptance by us.
- We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- Before placing an order with us it is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to receive the product ordered without complications. This includes ensuring that general access to the delivery area, such as passages and doorways, are wide enough to make the delivery possible.
- We will send you a confirmation email after receiving your order. A further email will be sent when your order has been dispatched.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if, for any reasons, the product you ordered is out of stock or subject to any delay and offer you an alternative or a full refund.
- If the product(s) you ordered had an incorrect price (this may happen from time-to-time due to the large number of products listed on our website), we reserve the right to correct the price and inform you of this change. You will then have a choice to continue with the rectified price or cancel the order and get a full refund if you have already paid for the item.
- You must keep your contact details saved on our website up-to-date so that we can contact you if, for any reasons, the products you ordered are not available or are subject to delay.
3 – Price and Payment
3.1 The price of any product will be as defined on our website except where obviously in error.
3.2 The price of a product may change from time-to-time, but this will not affect orders already placed.
3.3 All prices include VAT at the current applicable rate but exclude any delivery costs, which where applicable, will be added to the cart as part of our handling procedure. To see our delivery areas and charges please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page.
3.4 Due to the large number of products on our website, it is possible that the price of a product maybe incorrect. If the correct price for a product is less than stated then we will charge the product at the lower price. However, if the correct price is higher than the stated price we reserve the right to contact you to offer you the opportunity to continue with the order at the updated price or cancel and get a full refund.
3.5 By submitting an order on our website you are confirming that the account details used are valid and correct and you are using them with full authority.
3.6 Payment must be made in full before an order can be placed unless agreed with us in writing.
3.7 Payment on our website can be made by a valid credit, debit card or via Paypal, Stripe or Apple Pay.
3.8 When using a debit/credit card for you purchases on our website you confirm that the card being used belongs to you or you have full authorisation to use it.
3.9 When using Paypal or Stripe for your purchases on our website you confirm that the account being used belongs to you or you have full authority to use it.
4 – Delivery
4.1 Please note that we only deliver to UK mainland, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the British Isles.
4.2 Delivery of our products will be carried out by our delivery partners.
4.3 The delivery date listed against each product is an estimated date and it indicates when you should expect to receive your order.
4.4 Although we endeavour to meet this delivery date we cannot guarantee that unforeseen issues may affect it. Please refer to the Delivery & Returns section tab which can be found on each product page below the product’s images and description.
4.5 Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
4.6 If no-one is available at your address to accept the delivery we will leave you a note to re-arrange delivery.
4.7 You can review the current status of your order at any time by logging into ‘your account’ on our website.
5 – Products images colours, dimensions and weights.
5.1 The images on our website are for illustration only. We have made every effort display the products in a truthful and realistic light by providing both product-only images and life-style settings. Despite this the images’ colours may differ when viewed on different computers and the actual product’s colour may vary slightly from the images.
5.2 The measurements shown on our site including dimensions, weights and volumes are approximate only.
6 – Cancellations, Returns and Refund Policy.
Whilst we hope that you will love everything you have bought from us but if you are not completely satisfied you can return the items to us in accordance with the terms set out below or in accordance with your legal rights.
Your right to cancel an order.
6.1 You have a legal right to cancel the contract between yourself and us up to 14 days after their order is delivered. You don’t give a reason for cancelling. Please not that the right to cancel does not apply to bespoke or made to order products as these were made either to you specifications or expressly requested by you.
6.2 The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day you received the goods or someone appointed by yourself received the goods on your behalf.
6.3 In the case of the product being part of several parts being delivered, the 14 days will begin after the last piece of the lot that makes up the order, has been delivered.
6.4 In the case of a bespoke or made to order item the 14 days to cancel will start immediately after the order is placed with us and paid for. Please note that after the 14 days you will be unable to cancel due to the bespoke nature of the order.
6.5 In order to exercise your right to cancel you must clearly state your intentions either in writing (by post or via email) or by contacting our customer Services team details of which can be found in Contact us.
What happens after you cancel an order.
6.6 If you cancel your contract we will refund you all monies received from you including the cost of delivery. However, we reserve the right not to reimburse any supplementary costs incurred by you choosing to opt for a delivery other than the least expensive option offered by us and for any other deductions defined under clause 6.9.
6.7 You will be reimbursed without delay and no later then:-
14 days after the day the product(s) we supplied to you has/have been received by us.
14 days after the day you provide evidence that the product(s) has/have been returned.
14 days after the day you have informed us (in accordance with clause 6.5 above) of your decision to cancel the contract with us.
6.8 Refunds will be made using the same payment method used to purchase the products. You will not incur any extra fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6.9 A deduction may be made where the products’ value was proven to be diminished by excessive handling by you. You are only liable for the unfair wear and tear which affects the nature and function of the product. We may make a deduction for any loss that would arise from this on any products we supply.
Faulty or Mis-represented products
6.10 Should a product be faulty or mis-represented on our website you will be entitled to a full refund including any delivery costs you may have incurred whether buying the product and/or returning it to us.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return a product
6.11 Please pack the item in its original or similar packaging for collection.
6.12 Contact a member of our Customer Services team to arrange a convenient time for the collection of the item(s).
6.13 It is extremely important that the item(s) are returned in a re-saleable state and have not been used or any parts have been lost.
7 – Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trade Marks
Please note that the content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, data base and other intellectual property rights and by law the material and content supplied as part of the website remains with us and our licensors. You may retrieve or display the content on a computer screen, store in electronic form on disk (but not any server or storage device connected to a network) or print one copy for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy, distribute or use any material or content on the website for commercial purposes or gain.
8 – Our Price Match Promise
At Latzio we aim to bring you the very best online shopping experience by sourcing products of the highest quality from around the World coupled with the best customer service we can muster and all at the best possible prices. We want your overall experience to be outstanding and this includes making sure that our prices are competitive. Should you find another retailer offering the same product at a cheaper price, we will endeavour to match it barring the exceptions listed below.
To take advantage of this option simply make a note of the product name, its price and the link where to buy it online. Email this information along with your contact details and delivery address to our customer services team: [email protected]. We will verify the details and do our best to match the price as long as it meets the requirements outlined below:-
- The item must be identical, from the same manufacturer and the same size and colour.
- The retailer must be an approved or online licensed supplier and sell through a bona fide website. We regret we are unable to price match market places (including Amazon and eBay), private sellers or any online business closing, down in receivership or being liquidated.
- The item must be available for delivery within the same timescales as Latzio.com and be delivered via a courier network.
- We only price match competitors that trade on the same basis as us, that offer a comparable shopping experience and the same high standards of customer service.
- Price match is product specific and excludes site-wide promotions, sales and discount codes offered by our competitors. If you are unsure please call our customer services team.
- Price match is only available at the time of order and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- We will always do our best to price match, but it is at our discretion and we reserve the right to decline a price match request.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time, and decline a request where the terms and conditions have not been met or the price match .
9- Voucher Code