TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
1 – Our information
www.latzio.com is a website owned and operated by Latzio Limited trading as latzio.com (hereafter “we", “our", “us"). We are a company registered in the UK under company No. 09997043.
Our registered office is at Gable House, 239 Regents Park Rd Finchley N3 3LF. Our VAT No. is GB 311182745
Note that by using our website and purchasing our products or services it means that you agree our terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering.
If you are unclear as to your rights under them or if you want an explanation about them please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
2 – Ordering
You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on our website by following the onscreen prompts after selecting the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order as you go along up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the “Place order" button on the checkout page.
All orders are subject to the following:
- All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us are subject to acceptance by us.
- We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- Before placing an order with us it is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to receive the product ordered without complications. This includes ensuring that general access to the delivery area, such as passages and doorways, are wide enough to make the delivery possible.
- We will send you a confirmation email after receiving your order. A further email will be sent when your order has been dispatched.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if, for any reasons, the product you ordered is out of stock or subject to any delay and offer you an alternative or a full refund.
- If the product(s) you ordered had an incorrect price (this may happen from time-to-time due to the large number of products listed on our website), we reserve the right to correct the price and inform you of this change. You will then have a choice to continue with the rectified price or cancel the order and receive a full refund if you have already paid for the item.
- You must keep your contact details saved on our website up-to-date so that we can contact you if, for any reasons, the products you ordered are not available or are subject to delay.
- In order for your purchase to be accepted and processed in our shopping cart, you will be responsible to read our Terms & Conditions prior to purchase. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of Latzio Limited, the customer has agreed to continue the order/purchase as per details of the T/C.
3 – Price and Payment
3.1 The price of any product will be as defined on our website except where obviously in error.
3.2 The price of a product may change from time-to-time, but this will not affect orders already placed.
3.3 All prices include VAT at the current applicable rate but exclude any delivery costs, which where applicable, will be added to the cart as part of our handling procedure. To see our delivery areas and charges please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page.
3.4 Due to the large number of products on our website, it is possible that the price of a product may be incorrect. If the correct price for a product is less than stated then we will charge the product at the lower price. However, if the correct price is higher than the stated price we reserve the right to contact you to offer you the opportunity to continue with the order at the updated price or cancel and get a full refund.
3.5 By submitting an order on our website you are confirming that the account details used are valid and correct and you are using them with full authority.
3.6 Payment must be made in full before an order can be placed unless agreed with us in writing.
3.7 Payment on our website can be made by a valid credit, debit card or via Stripe or Apple Pay.
3.8 When using a debit/credit card for your purchases on our website you confirm that the card being used belongs to you or you have full authorisation to use it.
3.9 When using Apple Pay or Stripe for your purchases on our website you confirm that the account being used belongs to you or you have full authority to use it.
4 – Delivery
4.1 Please note that we only deliver to UK mainland, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the British Isles.
4.2 Delivery of our products will be carried out by our delivery partners.
4.3 The delivery date listed against each product is an estimated date and it indicates when you should expect to receive your order.
4.4 Although we endeavour to meet this delivery date we cannot guarantee that unforeseen issues may affect it. Please refer to the Delivery & Returns section tab which can be found on each product page below the product’s images and description.
4.5 Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
4.6 If no-one is available at your address to accept the delivery we will leave you a note to re-arrange delivery.
4.7 You can review the current status of your order at any time by logging into ‘your account’ on our website.
4.8 Special Postcodes - Out of reach areas include Channel Islands&Scilly, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Islands.
4.9 Delivery Failure - If our suppliers or manufacturers are unable to deliver the goods at the estimated delivery time shown on the order, we will contact you by email or telephone to offer an alternative or a refund in full.
5.0 Large products are delivered to the customers front door as a kerbside delivery. The courier is not responsible for taking the product beyond this point or for unpacking the product.
5 – Products images colours, dimensions and weights.
5.1 The images on our website are for illustration only. We have made every effort to display the products in a truthful and realistic light by providing both product-only images and life-style settings. Despite this, the images’ colours may differ when viewed on different computers and the actual product’s colour may vary slightly from the images.
5.2 The measurements shown on our site including dimensions, weights and volumes are approximate only.
6 – Cancellations, Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy.
Whilst we hope that you will love everything you have bought from us but if you are not completely satisfied you can return the items to us in accordance with the terms set out below or in accordance with your legal rights.
Your right to cancel an order.
6.1 You have a legal right to cancel the contract between yourself and us up to 14 days after the order is delivered. You don’t give a reason for cancelling. Please note that the right to cancel does not apply to bespoke or made to order products as these were made either to you specifications or expressly requested by you.
6.2 The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day you received the goods or someone appointed by yourself received the goods on your behalf.
6.3 In the case of the product being part of several parts being delivered, the 14 days will begin after the last piece of the lot that makes up the order, has been delivered.
6.4 Please note that Made to Order and Bespoke products are excluded from our standard return policy and are not eligible for return or refund. Please make sure that you check your selection carefully as once placed, the order cannot be returned unless faulty, damaged, or does not conform to your original specification.
6.5 In order to exercise your right to cancel you must clearly state your intentions either in writing (by post or via email) or by contacting our Customer Services team details of which can be found in Contact us.
6.6 For international returns due to change of mind or change of circumstances of the customer, Latzio Limited will not be responsible for the return or any related associated cost of a shipment unless the product/s are damaged or defective.
What happens after you cancel an order.
6.6 If you cancel your contract we will refund you all monies received from you including the cost of delivery. However, we reserve the right not to reimburse any supplementary costs incurred by you choosing to opt for delivery other than the least expensive option offered by us and for any other deductions defined under clause 6.9.
6.7 You will be reimbursed without delay and no later than -
14 days after the day the product(s) we supplied to you has/have been received by us.
14 days after the day you provide evidence that the product(s) has/have been returned.
14 days after the day you have informed us (in accordance with clause 6.5 above) of your decision to cancel the contract with us.
6.8 Refunds will be made using the same payment method used to purchase the products. You will not incur any extra fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6.9 A deduction may be made where the products’ value was proven to be diminished by excessive handling by you. You are only liable for the unfair wear and tear which affects the nature and function of the product. We may make a deduction for any loss that would arise from this on any products we supply.
Made to order and bespoke Products
Faulty or Mis-represented products
6.12 Should a product be faulty or mis-represented on our website you will be entitled to a full refund including any delivery costs you may have incurred whether buying the product and/or returning it to us.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return a product
6.13 Please pack the item in its original or similar packaging for collection.
6.14 Contact a member of our Customer Services team to arrange a convenient time for the collection of the item(s).
6.15 It is extremely important that the item(s) are returned in a re-saleable state and have not been used or any parts have been lost.
Cancellation by Latzio - We reserve the right to cancel an order if:
6.16 We have insufficient stock to fulfil the order.
6.17 We do not deliver in your area.
6.18 The item was wrongly priced on our website due to a typographical error.
6.19 Your country does not allow the import of the item.
6.20 Please note that some wearable products on our website, such as face masks, are non-returnable for hygiene and safety reasons. Excess wallpaper or opened rolls cannot be returned after purchase. Please note, our mystery boxes are ineligible for returns, exchanges, and swaps.
6.21 There are no extra charges for the delivery of exchanges due to factory defect or transport damage. However, there would be a charge if you just changed your mind about any of the items and wish to exchange for a different colour, size, or something else. The charge will depend upon the item and we will advise you prior to exchange.
7 – Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trade Marks
Please note that the content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, data base and other intellectual property rights and by law the material and content supplied as part of the website remains with us and our licensors. You may retrieve or display the content on a computer screen, store in electronic form on disk (but not any server or storage device connected to a network) or print one copy for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy, distribute or use any material or content on the website for commercial purposes or gain.
8 – Our Price Match Promise
At Latzio we aim to bring you the very best online shopping experience by sourcing products of the highest quality from around the World coupled with the best customer service we can muster and all at the best possible prices. We want your overall experience to be outstanding and this includes making sure that our prices are competitive. Should you find another retailer offering the same product at a cheaper price, we will endeavour to match it barring the exceptions listed below.
To take advantage of this option simply make a note of the product name, its price and the link where to buy it online. Email this information along with your contact details and delivery address to our customer services team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify the details and do our best to match the price as long as it meets the requirements outlined below:-
- The item must be identical, from the same manufacturer and the same size and colour.
- The retailer must be an approved or online licensed supplier and sell through a bona fide website. We regret we are unable to price match market places (including Amazon and eBay), private sellers or any online business closing, down in receivership or being liquidated.
- The item must be available for delivery within the same timescales as Latzio.com and be delivered via a courier network.
- We only price match competitors that trade on the same basis as us, that offer a comparable shopping experience and the same high standards of customer service.
- Price match is product specific and excludes site-wide promotions, sales and discount codes offered by our competitors. If you are unsure please call our customer services team.
- Price match is only available at the time of order and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- We will always do our best to price match, but it is at our discretion and we reserve the right to decline a price match request.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time, and decline a request where the terms and conditions have not been met or the price match.
9- Voucher Code
At Latzio, we could be issuing complimentary discount vouchers with different percentages during promotional periods or for newsletter subscription to our website.
9.1 Voucher codes must be valid and not out of date when applied at the shopping cart check outs.
9.2 All voucher codes are issued via email notification, either automatically or manually authorised by customer services and emailed to the customer’s registered email address.
9.3 Voucher codes could not be used when purchasing any item/s which is on sale or part of other discounted promotions at latzio.com
9.4 Any voucher code which is out of date or could not be verified by latzio.com, will be considered as void and if the purchase has been mistakenly processed, a full refund will be issued accordingly.
9.5 If any dispute about the voucher code validity, percentage or amount is raised by the customer, latzio.com will require an email proof of voucher code receipt and the promotional description.
10 – International Shipments
10.01 Heavy and larger items are likely to be shipped via sea freight, hence adding additional time for delivery over and above the “Estimated Delivery Time".
10.02 International orders to all countries are sent via sea freight-DAP (Delivered at Place) where Place is the Port Terminal of the destination country. All Import costs, Custom duties and Delivery charges from this point are the responsibility of the customer importing the goods. This excludes countries specified as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
10.03 Custom clearance and homeland taxation charges for International Shipment via Sea-Freight are the full responsibility of the client. In the event that the appropriate and relevant import custom tariffs are not paid by the customer, Latzio Limited is discharged from any responsibility for refund, acceptance of additional charges, or liability.
10.04 Items sent via sea-freight will be non-refundable unless faulty upon receipt.
11 - Klarna
Pay in 3 instalments
Thank you for choosing to shop with Klarna.
This is a credit agreement between you and us. When we use ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ in this document, we mean Klarna Bank AB UK Branch. When we use ‘you’ in this document, we mean anyone who has bought something using Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna.
Who can use Pay in 3?
You must be a UK resident, over 18 years old and have a valid payment card to use Pay in 3. When we say ‘valid payment card’, we mean the card must be in your name, and must not have expired. You should also make sure the card you use has enough money available to cover all the instalments.
Pay in 3 is a credit product. It’s our decision whether or not we start a credit agreement with you.
How do I Pay in 3 instalments?
With Pay in 3, you can pay for something you buy by dividing the cost into three equal instalments.
At checkout, you’ll see an option to ‘Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments’. When you choose this option, just enter your card details to complete your purchase. At Latzio, the option to pay with Klarna is available for purchases between £35 and £1,500.
There won’t be any interest, fees or charges for using a debit or credit card. Although your bank might charge you interest or other fees on top.
Which cards does Klarna accept?
Klarna accepts most cards except prepaid cards. We may also not accept a card that’s due to expire in the near future. We’ll let you know at checkout if your card hasn’t been accepted.
When will Klarna take my payments?
At the point of purchase we’ll freeze the first of your three instalments on your card. This means you won’t be able to spend this money on anything else. Once we've received confirmation that your items have been shipped, the first of your three payments will be taken from your card automatically using the freezed amount. You’ll be able to see this on your card statement. If your items are not shipped, we’ll unfreeze your money and you’ll be able to spend it again. This may take a few days depending on which bank you’re with.
The second payment will be taken 30 days after the first payment, and the last one 60 days after the first payment.
The dates these payments are due will be sent to you by email, and you’ll be able to check them in our app.
Sometimes the shop (instore or online merchant) doesn’t charge you for your whole order all at once. They might do this if they ship your items at different times. If this happens, we’ll make a new Pay in 3 plan for each part order they make. Each of these order parts will have its own due date, depending on when the shop confirms that part of your order.
If something goes wrong
What happens if my card is cancelled, or my card details change?
If your card is cancelled, you’ll still have to pay us any money you owe as soon as we ask you to.
If your card details change between your purchase and your final payment, you must tell us your new details. You can do this online. If you don’t give us this information, we might ask the bank for your details.
What happens if I cancel my purchase?
If you cancel your purchase, we’ll cancel any outstanding payments and pay back any amounts we’ve already taken from your card. We’ll do our best to pay you back as soon as we can.
If you want to return part of your order, we’ll take the amount from your outstanding balance. It won’t count as a payment, so you’ll need to continue making your payments on the dates they’re due until your balance is paid in full.
How and when will I receive my refund?
Refunds for Pay in 3 are processed in different ways. It depends on the status of your payment schedule, how much you’ve paid and if the merchant has processed a full or partial refund.
If you’re due a full refund , we’ll cancel any remaining payments and refund anything you’ve already paid to the card you used to make the payment.
If you’re due a partial refund that’s more than the remaining balance on your order, we’ll deduct the amount from the outstanding balance first. We'll then refund the difference to the card you used to pay off the purchase.
If the partial refund is less than the remaining balance on your order, we’ll deduct the amount from the outstanding balance. We’ll then spread the remaining balance evenly over the remaining payments.
What happens if you can’t take an instalment because I don’t have enough money on my card?
If we can’t take the first instalment from your card, we’ll let you know, and try up to two times again to take the money. We’ll let you know when we’re going to try again, so you’ll have plenty of time to put some money onto your card to make the payment.
If we can’t take the money from you after two attempts, we’ll roll the missed payment over to the second instalment. If we can’t take the second instalment, we’ll give you a few days to update your card details or make sure there’s enough money on your card.
If we still can’t take payment after two more attempts, we’ll roll over the payment to the next and final instalment. If we still can’t take the payment, we’ll try again twice. If we’re still not successful, we might ask you to pay the outstanding amount directly or use a debt collection agency to collect the money for us.
Klarna will always get in touch with you before charging your card. We will also contact you if we roll over a payment to the next due date or if we have to use a debt collection agency.
Not paying your instalments on time might also mean you can’t use Klarna in the future.
Will using Klarna affect my credit score?
No. We might carry out a limited credit search on you at a credit reference agency. This is a ‘soft credit check’, and won’t affect your credit score, or your chances of using credit in the future. You’ll be able to see it on your credit file, but no one else will.
How does Klarna store my card details and my personal data?
We store your card details on our systems when you shop with us. We’ll use these details to approve future payments. Unless you opt out, we may also use this information to fill out your card details for your convenience when you buy things in the future.
You can manage your cards online. If Klarna gets updated card details from your bank, we might also store this information on our system.
We use your personal data to identify you and to carry out customer analysis, credit assessments, marketing and business development. We might also share your data with some partners (such as credit reference bureaus), which might be based outside of the UK.
Please see our Privacy Notice here for more information about your rights, how you can get in touch with us, or to complain. By using Klarna’s services you confirm that you’ve read this notice.
How do I make a complaint?
You can make a complaint through our customer service webpage using our live chat feature, or by calling us on (+44) 0808 189 3333. We try to handle all complaints as quickly and smoothly as possible.
If you’re not happy with our response, you can contact Klarna’s Complaints Adjudicator. Use the form provided alongside your final response.
You can find our full complaints information here.
Transfer of rights
This is a credit agreement between you and us. You can’t transfer your rights or obligations to anyone else unless you get our permission first.
We can transfer these terms, or any rights and obligations you have under them, at any time. We don’t need to ask for your consent to do this, unless transferring would harm your rights and responsibilities. This means we have the right to transfer the credit agreement to another provider without asking you.
Klarna Bank AB UK Branch is a branch of Klarna Bank AB which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. Klarna is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Klarna Bank AB UK Branch’s number is BR020956 and its address is 125 Kingsway, Holborn, London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom, with FCA reference number 536065. Klarna Bank AB’s headquarters are at Sveavägen 46, 111 34, Stockholm, Sweden, registered in the Swedish Commercial Register under registration number 556737-0431.
For further information about Klarna, go to: https://www.klarna.com/uk/
Marketing Terms and Conditions
From March 2023, we're sharing more of your products in our gorgeous homes.
1. We may reach out via social media requesting to share your content on our marketing channels. These will come through our official social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
2. To give your consent, please reply directly to us with #yeslatzio. Marketing channels may include Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, our newsletter, and our website.
3. By confirming your consent with #yeslatzio, you are allowing Latzio Living to freely share your intellectual property across our marketing channels, free of charge, now and perpetually (unless you later withdraw your consent).
4. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on our official social media channels or via our contact page.
Competition Terms and Conditions
THE LATZIO LIMITED (Latzio Living) TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Latzio Limited (Latzio Living), 26 The Quadrant, Richmond TW9 1DL (registered in England and Wale, registered company number 09997043)
2. The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
6. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
7. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion
of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
10. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected from all entries. Skills based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by direct message via the relevant platform or email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, social media handle, photograph, video and graphic and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to email@example.com
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.